1. the meaning behind my url
2. a picture of me
3. tattoos i have
4. last time i cried and why
5. piercings i have
6. favorite band
7. biggest turn off(s)
8. top 5 (insert subject)
9. tattoos i want
10. biggest turn on(s)
12. ideas of a perfect date
13. life goal(s)
14. piercings i want
15. relationship status
16. favorite movie
17. a fact about my life
19. middle name
20. anything you want to ask
Zeke, you can answer them all.
Here’s my responses, not that anyone asked:
1. It’s a frequent occurrence for me, knowing for sure I forgot something but not knowing what. The irony in the statement approaches perfection.
2. On my tumblr. This is my Deliverance in-the-woods selfie.
3. I have none. I consider scars as my tatts. Each is a reminder of pain I have endured and triumphed over. I have lots of scars.
4. Thinking about people/pets I love eventually dying.
5. No piercings.
6. U2. There are other favorites, but this is what came to mind first..
8. Stupid Ideas to Make a Top 5 List
9. None. I’m not big on decorating myself. You can do what you want.
10. Empathy. If you can feel what another person feels, you have what it takes.
11. I have lived just over 3 - 18 year long lifetimes.
12. Probably not having one. I think I’ve been on less than 10 dates in my life.
13. Seek and find the maximum amount of happiness.
15. Married 27 years.
16. Tie between Caddyshack and Monty Python and The Holy Grail.
17. I’d do anything for you before I’d do the same thing for myself.
18. Rings and jewelry. People who wear a lot of this freak me to the core.
19. Patrick, which is the male form of my mom’s middle name.
20. If the past is immutable and the future full of possibilities, then what is now?
Dire predictions about jobs being destroyed spread across California in 2012 as voters debated whether to enact the sales and, for those near the top of the income ladder, stiff income tax increases in Proposition 30. Million-dollar-plus earners face a 3 percentage-point increase on each additional dollar.
“It hurts small business and kills jobs,” warned the Sacramento Taxpayers Association, the National Federation of Independent Business/California, and Joel Fox, president of the Small Business Action Committee.
So what happened after voters approved the tax increases, which took effect at the start of 2013?
Last year California added 410,418 jobs, an increase of 2.8 percent over 2012, significantly better than the 1.8 percent national increase in jobs.
For all you semanticists out there, taxing the rich was a JOB CREATOR. Or in other words, letting the rich keep more of their money was a job killer.
Suck it, right-wing noise machine.
Never forget the largest systematic genocide in human history. America hasn’t had its hands clean since the beginning, and people wonder why greed still runs politics.
45 years ago Neil Armstrong took that small step onto the surface of our moon forever changing the course of history. Now, NASA is on a new Path to Mars.
In fact, the first humans who will step foot on Mars are already walking the Earth today.
And 39 years ago man last set foot on the moon. It took 8 years from the first American in space to a man setting foot on the moon. When Bush II announced returning to the moon (as part of going to Mars), it was estimated that it would take 15 years to get there…despite having gone there before and now having better *everything* to get us up and out there.
The first people on Mars will not be NASA astronauts.
Meet Pickles, aka “Catosaurus.” He was rescued in Boston and he’s over 3 feet long.
GIVE ME THIS CAT
Ten Major Artists:
Wong Wong & Lulu
Pepper examining himself before commencing a self-portrait
Tiger the spontaneous reductionist
Misty goes off the wall
Minnie, the abstract expressionist
Minnie’s Reindeer in Provence, 1992.
Smokey painting after an hour in the catnip patch
Smokey at work
Ginger’s Stripped Bare Birds, 1992.
Princess, the elemental fragmentist
Charlie, the peripheral realist
this literally makes me so happy
I HAVE THIS BOOK
|—||Eckhart Tolle (via die-thylamide)|